You can face severe penalties when convicted of a property crime in California. But you don’t have to face them alone in court. Partner with our Tustin property crimes attorneys to avoid jail time, hefty fines, and other long-term consequences.
At Simmrin Law Group, our criminal defense lawyers are fully prepared to take on your case. We have years of providing legal services throughout Southern California, and we demand justice for our clients. We’ll tell you more about our defense strategies during a free case review.
Types of Property Crimes Our Tustin Legal Team Represents
The state of California recognizes property crimes as theft or destruction of another person’s property. These types of crimes range from low-level offenses (such as vandalism) to criminal felonies (like malicious arson).
No matter what type of charges you face, our criminal defense attorneys are available to represent you. Our Tustin property crimes lawyers are well-versed in California property crime laws, and we are committed to defending our clients.
California recognizes arson as intentionally starting a fire. Your case may fall into one of two categories:
- Malicious arson: Starting a fire to damage property, hurt another person, or defraud an insurance provider.
- Reckless burning: Igniting a fire due to mental illness or for excitement.
In Tustin, malicious arson charges can lead to nine years in prison and $50,000 in fines. Reckless burning, on the other hand, is a misdemeanor. Punishment includes up to six months in jail and $1,000 in fines.
With an experienced California property crimes lawyer on your side, you can reduce arson charges and protect your future.
Tustin’s court system recognizes three types of trespassing:
- Basic trespassing: Entering a private property without the owner’s permission. These charges are considered an infraction with fines up to $100.
- Criminal trespassing: Entering a property without permission to damage or interfere with it. The penalties for this type of property crime can be up to $1,000 in fines and six months in jail.
- Aggravated trespassing: Making a threat against a person, then entering said person’s workplace, home, or neighboring facility. These charges can lead to $1,000 in fines and up to three years in jail.
It can be very challenging to fight a trespassing charge alone. But by partnering with a skilled property crimes attorney in Tustin, you can feel confident that your case receives the legal defense it deserves.
In California, burglary includes entering a building, room, or locked vehicle with the intention of committing petty theft or a felony. Therefore, you do not have to steal anything to receive burglary charges.
Depending on your situation, you could face misdemeanor or felony charges in a burglary case. The penalties include up to six years in jail and $10,000 in fines.
Our criminal defense attorneys understand Tustin court systems and are well-versed in burglary charges. We will create a solid defense to mitigate your charges and reduce your penalties.
Vandalism is a crime that involves defacing, destroying, or damaging another person’s property. It can apply to actual or intellectual property. Vandalism charges range based on the severity of the damage and can be classified as an infraction, misdemeanor, or felony.
Penalties for vandalism property crimes can range from $250 to thousands in fines. You may also face up to three years in prison if your vandalism constitutes a felony.
Our criminal defense lawyers are familiar with the local court process and formulate a defense that creates the most favorable outcome. We utilize compelling evidence to downgrade vandalism charges and reduce jail time.
For a free legal consultation with a property crimes lawyer serving Tustin, call (310) 928-9347
How We Protect You From Property Crime Allegations in Tustin
When you partner with our Tustin criminal defense attorneys, you can expect our legal professionals to:
- Provide a no-obligation consultation to review the details of your case
- Advise you during questions from prosecutors and law enforcement officials
- Collect evidence to prove innocence and counteract evidence brought against you
- Take charge during your bail hearing
- Fight to reduce or dismiss property crime charges
Our defense lawyers carefully assess plea bargains to ensure your case receives a desirable outcome. In addition, we focus on resolving your charges quickly and without the need for a trial.
Tustin Property Crimes Lawyer Near Me (310) 928-9347
Our Property Crimes Defense Strategies Yield Results
When you face property crime charges, you need a team of legal professionals who are experts in mitigating state legislation. That’s where Simmrin Law Group can help. From Proposition 47 to California theft statutes, we are the criminal defense attorneys you can trust to provide professional legal representation.
Our strategic processes for defending our clients allow us to:
- Negotiate fair plea bargains
- Reduce jail time and fees
- Minimize charges to prevent felony charges on your criminal record
As Southern California’s leaders in property crime defense, our attorneys will aggressively fight any charges you are currently facing. We are not afraid to stand up for your rights during a criminal case. We have helped countless property crime defendants achieve optimal outcomes, and our criminal defense lawyers are prepared to do the same for you.
Let Our Tustin Property Crime Attorneys Represent You
If you are facing property crime allegations, let the defense lawyers at Simmrin Law Group represent your case. We are the legal experts Tustin relies on, and we are ready to handle your charges. Contact us now for a free property crime case review.