You can slip, fall, and get injured just about anywhere in Anaheim, California. If you suffer an injury in a slip-and-fall accident, you may not be responsible. There can be times when someone else’s negligence causes a slip-and-fall accident and injury, and this individual can be held accountable.
Simmrin Law Group provides legal help to those dealing with slip-and-fall injuries caused by other people. If you want legal help with a slip-and-fall accident case in Anaheim, reach out to our law firm. Our Anaheim slip & fall accident attorney can review your case right away.
How a Person Can Get Injured in an Anaheim Slip & Fall Accident
You can slip and fall through no fault of your own and suffer an injury along the way. There are many reasons why slip-and-fall accidents and injuries occur in Anaheim. These include:
- Employer Negligence: A negligent employer may fail to keep a work environment safe, which can lead to on-the-job slip-and-fall accidents and injuries.
- Poor Property Care: A property owner may fail to take a reasonable amount of care of their space, which creates hazards that contribute to slip-and-fall accidents and injuries.
- Weather Conditions: Inclement weather can affect walkways to the point where they become unsafe and contribute to slip-and-fall accidents and injuries.
A slip-and-fall accident can cause injuries that range from minor to severe. Some slip-and-fall accident victims require minimal medical care. Unfortunately, for others, slip-and-fall accidents can cause permanent disability.
Simmrin Law Group can examine the facts surrounding a slip-and-fall accident in Anaheim. Initially, you can meet with our Anaheim slip & fall accident lawyer to discuss your case. If you have a valid claim, you can pursue damages from any at-fault parties.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Anaheim, call (310) 896-2723
What to Expect if You File an Anaheim Slip & Fall Accident Lawsuit
Your Anaheim slip-and-fall accident lawsuit is unlikely to be resolved immediately. After your lawsuit is filed, you and your attorney can work together to gather evidence. If you have a sufficient amount of evidence to support your request for damages, the defendant in your case may come forward with a settlement proposal.
If you get a settlement in your slip-and-fall accident case, you have three options:
- Accept the offer, which closes your case
- Decline the offer, which means you will continue with your litigation
- Counter the offer, which gives the defendant the opportunity to decide whether to approve or reject your proposal
A slip & fall accident attorney in Anaheim will not push you to accept a settlement offer. The lawyer will encourage you to consider the long-term ramifications of any decision you make regarding a settlement proposal. If you find a settlement does not line up with your expectations, you can reject it without any consequences.
Anaheim Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Near Me (310) 896-2723
How Much Money You Can Receive in an Anaheim Slip & Fall Accident Lawsuit
In an Anaheim slip-and-fall accident lawsuit, you may receive tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages, depending on your case. The court may award you any of the following types of damages:
- Economic: This type of compensation is awarded for clear-cut monetary losses, including those relating to your medical bills and lost wages.
- Non-Economic: You can receive non-economic damages for pain, suffering, mental anguish, and other subjective losses.
- Punitive: The court can award punitive damages to deter an at-fault party from future acts of negligence.
A slip & fall accident lawyer in Anaheim can explain the different types of damages and how they work. Your slip-and-fall accident lawyer will urge you to seek the most damages possible. The lawyer will help you calculate your damages so you can submit a request for a reasonable amount of compensation from any parties responsible for your slip-and-fall accident and injury.
Click to contact our Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers today
How to Approach an Anaheim Slip & Fall Accident Lawsuit
Resolving an Anaheim slip-and-fall accident lawsuit can be a long, arduous process. With help from an experienced slip-and-fall accident attorney, you can position yourself for legal success. Your attorney can guide you through the legal process and help you put your best foot forward in court.
Along with gathering evidence, your attorney can walk you through what can happen during a slip-and-fall accident trial. Your lawyer will help you establish realistic expectations for your trial. Plus, your attorney can answer any questions you have before your trial date.
When your slip-and-fall accident trial gets underway, your attorney advocates for your best interests. Your lawyer presents your argument, questions witnesses, and explains to the court why you deserve to be awarded the maximum amount of damages. If your lawyer succeeds, you are well-equipped to receive the damages you request.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How to Identify the Right Attorney to Represent You in Your Anaheim Slip & Fall Accident Case
You may conduct an extensive search for a slip-and-fall accident lawyer to represent you. As you look for a lawyer, here are factors to consider:
- Experience: Choose an attorney that has many years of experience with slip-and-fall accident cases.
- Communication Skills: Find a lawyer that communicates and collaborates with clients at each stage of the legal process.
- Client Testimonials: Select a lawyer that has received many positive reviews from clients.
It is generally a good idea to meet with a slip-and-fall accident lawyer and share your legal concerns and questions. If the meeting goes well, you may find that an attorney is the right fit for your case. At this point, you can hire a lawyer, and you and your attorney can work together to achieve the optimal case result.
Partner with an Anaheim Slip & Fall Accident Attorney
Simmrin Law Group makes it easy to connect with a slip & fall accident lawyer in Anaheim. To learn more or request a free and confidential consultation, please contact us today.
Call or text (310) 896-2723 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form