Effective August 1, 2017, this privacy notice discloses all privacy policies for simmrinlawgroup.com. Except where stated otherwise, this policy applies exclusively to information collected by this website. It includes our practices for:
- Collecting user data,
- Sharing data,
- How we use “cookies,”
- How users can correct information,
- How we secure our information,
- How we will communicate any updates or revisions to our privacy practices, and
- How to handle any concerns you have about our use of your personal information.
Data Collection & Use
The only data we have access to is information that you choose to give us through our contact form or other method of contact. We use this data to help you get professional legal advice. We do not share your data with any third party, except if it’s necessary to fulfill your request. We will not add you to any email list or send you future promotions unless you ask us to.
Sharing Your Data
We partner with law firms and/or attorneys to provide legal consultations and legal representation. When you use this site to request to be put in contact with an attorney, we will share your name and/or contact information with these parties. These parties will not use any personally identifiable information except as needed to provide the services described above.
Our website uses a technology called “cookies.” Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer, phone or other device to help us improve your experience at the site. They allow us to identify repeat visitors to the site, and can allow us to track the interests of our users and present relevant information. Cookies are not linked in any way to any personally identifiable information on our site.
How to Correct Information or Opt Out
You can opt out of further contact from us at any time you choose. You may also:
- Change or correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete the data we have about you.
- Share any concerns you have about our use of your data.
To take any of these steps, please contact us by email. We may need you to provide us with your name and/or email address in order to complete your request.
We are careful to protect your information. All of your personal data is protected both online and offline:
- Online, we encrypt all of your personal information and it is transmitted in a secure manner. You can see this with the “lock” icon that many browsers show on our website, or by the “https” (secure protocol) at the beginning of our web page.
- Offline, we only allow your information to be accessed by employees or contractors who need it to perform a specific task. All of the computers and servers on which we store or access your personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Revised and Updated Policies
Share Your Concerns