We are pleased to announce the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship. This scholarship is our way of fostering the values that drive all of us here at Simmrin, and helping pass those values to future leaders. It is a $1,500 scholarship which will support one high-achieving, entrepreneurially-minded college student.
Simmrin Law Group was built on a spirit of recognizing opportunity, creating value, and lifting up those around us—principles that we believe all entrepreneurs share. This spirit has helped propel our organization to become one of the top law groups in California. Every day, we get to help those who have been hurt, are struggling, or have been wronged by the justice system. We know that we could not have achieved everything we’ve done if it weren’t for our own mentors who encouraged and supported our entrepreneurial drive. That is why it’s so important for us to give back to the next generation of rising entrepreneurs.
If you are a current or aspiring entrepreneur and meet the eligibility requirements below, we hope you’ll submit an application. We look forward to the chance to read your essay and award the first scholarship.
In order to qualify for the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- You are passionate about pursuing your entrepreneurial dream
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in the United States. We encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are able to provide an unofficial copy of your transcript, a completed application, and your essay, no later than the deadline, using the online form to your right.
Your application MUST be received by: December 15th, 2020
Please choose ONE topic from the options below, and write an essay to show us why you should be considered for this scholarship. Please keep essays between 500 and 1,000 words in length:
- How and when did you first realize that you are an entrepreneur at heart? How did this first experience shape your plans and goals for the future—and how has your entrepreneurial dream grown since?
- What is one way in which you think the world would be a better place if more people were entrepreneurs? How could our society better prepare young people to have the skills and passion to choose an entrepreneurial path in life?
- What was the biggest failure you ran into when first trying out entrepreneurial projects of your own? How did that experience change the way you approach later projects?
How to Apply
To apply for the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements, then simply complete the application form found on this page.
Terms and Conditions
You can read the terms and conditions of this scholarship here.