Few things can be as frightening as being arrested by the police. But you don’t have to go it alone. You can get professional help from a criminal defense lawyer from the Simmrin Law Group. We have a team of top criminal defense lawyers in Glendale ready to fight the legal system on your behalf, and help you get your life back to normal.
If you or a loved one has been arrested, it’s important you don’t make a mistake that could hurt you in court.
- Don’t talk to police without a criminal defense lawyer in the room. Police will try and get you talking, but all you need to say is “I want a lawyer.” Then stop talking until your lawyer arrives.
- Don’t plead guilty without talking to an attorney first. Prosecutors don’t have your best interests in mind and might seek to punish you to the fullest extent of the law.
Make the smart choice and get honest, easy to understand legal advice from one of our criminal defense attorneys. We offer a FREE consultation at our office, your home, workplace, hospital room, or jail cell.
Whether you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, or face multiple charges at the state or federal level, we can help. Our team of criminal defense attorneys is experienced and professional. Each of our Glendale lawyers specializes in one or more areas of criminal law. In many cases, we can get the charges reduced or even get them dismissed. With every case, we build a strategic defense that will stand up in court, should your case go to trial. But the fact is, many cases never go before a jury. Our goal is to help you avoid jail or prison time.
Types of Criminal Cases
Our Glendale criminal defense lawyers take on all types of cases, including:
- Drug Crimes: From simple possession to drug trafficking, our drug crimes lawyers have defended clients accused of all sorts of drug crimes.
- Property Crimes: If you’ve been charged with trespassing, vandalism, arson, or burglary, talk with one of our property crimes lawyers before you say anything to the police.
- Violent Crimes: If you or a loved one has been charged with a violent crime such as assault, domestic violence or murder, you need legal protection. Don’t let your life be ruined by a violent crime conviction.
- White Collar Crimes: So-called white collar crimes can carry hefty penalties. Our white collar crimes attorneys are experienced in defending clients accused of all types of fraud and embezzlement.
- Theft Crimes: Whether you’ve been charged with petty theft or grand theft auto, you need an experienced theft crimes lawyer to help you navigate the system and protect you and your family.
- Sex Crimes: A skilled sex crimes lawyer from Simmrin Law Group can help you get the best outcome from a bad situation.
- Weapons Charges: Weapons charges can carry some pretty severe penalties. Our weapons charges lawyers are experienced in defending clients in state and federal cases.
- DUI Charges: Having a seasoned DUI lawyer on your side can make all the difference in what penalties you face for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Our defense lawyers are also experienced in defending all sorts of traffic violations cases.
- Federal Crimes: If you need a federal crimes lawyer in Glendale, you’re in the right place. The Simmrin Law Group has a team of lawyers who have spent their entire careers focusing on federal crimes and defending clients in federal court.
How Simmrin Law Group Can Help You
You get a FREE consultation and review of your case.
You can talk to one of our Glendale criminal defense lawyers without committing to hiring us. Call if you or a loved one has been arrested. We will answer your questions and give you the first steps to take in your defense.
We help you make bail, or get you released without bail.
The judge normally sets bail at a court hearing not long after your arrest. We can help you get the bail money you need. We’ll also represent you at the bail hearing and try to to get the bail amount lowered. In some cases, we can get you released without bail.
To plea or not to plea?
The prosecutor may have already approached you with an offer of a “deal” if you plead guilty at your first hearing. In most cases this first offer is not a good one. We usually advise our clients to enter an initial plea of Not Guilty. We can usually negotiate a better deal later. All of this depends on the unique circumstances of your particular case.
We do our own investigation independent.
The police aren’t the only ones who can do detective work. Our legal team will launch an investigation of our own, looking at what evidence the police have against you, how they gathered it, what evidence they neglected to collect, and how they treated and processed you. In many cases we can identify ways the police violated your rights that may help your case.
We challenge the evidence.
We don’t have to wait until trial to challenge key evidence being used against you, such as witness testimony or surveillance video that only shows someone from the back. If the judge rules in our favor, the evidence is excluded or ruled inadmissible in court. This is good news for your case.
We negotiate for a better deal or try to get your case dismissed.
At this point we are in a stronger position to negotiate with the prosecutor. We may be able to get you an outcome with no jail or reduced jail time. We may even be able to get the judge to dismiss the case. If the case is dismissed, you walk away free.
Talk to a Glendale, CA Criminal Defense Lawyer for Free
If you or a loved one has been arrested, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. Call the Simmrin Law Group in Glendale at 310-997-4688 or use our contact form for a free case evaluation. We’re available to help you 24/7.