Are you facing criminal charges in Santa Clarita, CA? Let us help you fight.
In the United States, the law says you’re innocent until proven guilty, but the criminal justice system doesn’t always seem to agree.
At Simmrin Law Group, we have a team of experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyers in the Santa Clarita area who are ready and able to help you take on the system. Our attorneys each specialize in a particular area of criminal law, which enables us to take on any and all types of criminal defense cases.
Whether you’re facing a felony or a misdemeanor, we can help you. You may find that some firms can offer you lower fees to represent you. However, we are firm believers of “you get what you pay for.”
At Simmrin Law Group, you are not just another small fish in a large pond. We care about our clients, and we are ready to go to every legal length possible to get you the outcome you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving Santa Clarita, call (310) 896-2723
We are experienced in all kinds of criminal cases in Santa Clarita.
- Drug crimes
- Property crimes
- Violent crimes
- White collar crime
- Theft crimes
- Sex crimes
- Weapons charges
- Federal crimes
Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (310) 896-2723
Hire a Lawyer Who’s Not Afraid to Fight.
Public defenders often get pushed around in the courtroom. Our attorneys have decades of criminal defense experience, so when we make an argument, we have the knowledge of the law to back us up.
Each of our attorneys specializes in a particular area of law. This makes for a team with a wealth of knowledge that can take on ANY criminal defense case. Our experience extends to:
- Misdemeanors: Crimes punished with potential fees, jail time, and other consequences in the state of California.
- Felonies: Crimes punished more severely in the state of California.
- Federal Crimes: Federal offenses prosecuted by such agencies as the FBI, SEC, DEA, and other federal agencies.
- Traffic cases: From simple tickets and fines to more serious offenses, like vehicular manslaughter.
Depending on your case, it may be important to act sooner, rather than later. For instance, in the state of California, you must contact your local DMV within 10 days of being arrested in order to schedule an administrative hearing into preventing the suspension of your license. This means whether you’re considering hiring an attorney or not, the clock is still ticking…
Click to contact our Criminal Defense Lawyers today
The Police Are Not Your Friends.
No matter how friendly the police may seem, everything they say and do is designed to pull a confession out of you. Why? To make their jobs easier. The only thing you should say to the police is “I want to speak to my attorney” – that’s it. Let your attorney handle it from there.
Cops aren’t the only ones looking to make their jobs easier. Prosecutors do the same by pushing defendants to plead guilty. It may seem easier to just plead guilty, but you may be admitting to “crimes between the lines” that you are unaware of. Let us review your case and evaluate whether such a plea would truly be in your best interest.
At Simmrin Law Group, we give it to you straight. We offer a FREE consultation to inform you of your rights and answer your questions with no obligation to retain us.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why Hire Simmrin Law Group?
Not only is being arrested one of the most stressful and terrifying ordeals a person can go through, but the process can take months or even years to resolve. We help you get out of jail, then take you through the rest of the process with as little stress as possible.
Here’s what we do:
- Free Consultation – First, you can talk to one of our attorneys with no obligation to hire us. During the free consultation, we will answer your questions and give you pointers on what your next steps should be.
- Bail/Release – Should you decide to hire us, we can help you get the bail money you need. We will also represent you at a bail hearing to help get the bail amount lowered, if possible. Often, we get our clients released with NO BAIL whatsoever.
- Plea – Prosecutors often approach defendants with a deal if they agree to plead guilty. Most of the time, this “deal” isn’t a good one. It may be better for you to plead Not Guilty with room to negotiate later. We will review the facts of your case and advise you on the best way to plead.
- Investigation – We will review the evidence collected by the police, as well as how you were treated and processed. If your rights were violated during your arrest, or if there are any holes in the prosecution’s evidence, these things can help your case.
- Evidence – We don’t have to wait until a trial is set to challenge the evidence the People have against you. In fact, if the judge rules in our favor, the evidence will be thrown out before the trial even starts.
- Negotiation or Dismissal – At this stage, we are in a much stronger position to negotiate. Our negotiations have led to clients receiving outcomes with NO jail time whatsoever. We may even be able to convince the judge to dismiss the case and let you walk out free.
- Many criminal cases never go to trial – We may be able to win your case before it ever goes to trial. No trial, no jury, just dismissal.
Talk to a Santa Clarita Criminal Defense Lawyer for Free.
If you’ve been charged with a crime, don’t delay. Hire a professional who cares about your case and who will fight for you.
The Simmrin Law Group is proud to offer the best criminal defense attorneys the Santa Clarita area has to offer. Fill out the form to your right or call us at (310) 997-4688, and get your 100% FREE consultation today.
Call or text (310) 896-2723 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form