Where are you recently injured in a collision with a school bus, public transportation system, charter bus, or other type of commercial bus? If so, you may have the right to compensation for your damages when your injuries were caused by another party’s recklessness. Pursuing cases like these can be overwhelming when you are still recuperating from your injuries.
Take steps to recover the compensation you deserve while you heal from your injuries when you contact an experienced Arcadia bus accident lawyer at Simmrin Law Group. When you contact our team for a free consultation, you can learn more about who could be sued for your damages, how much your claim is worse, and what to expect as you navigate the claims process.
When to Call an Arcadia Bus Accident Attorney
One of the most difficult times following your bus accident is figuring out whether you should call a personal injury attorney for help. However, there is no magic answer to this question. Every person’s case is different, but if your accident was caused by someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, you may have the right to compensation.
Your injuries do not have to be catastrophic or life-threatening to be entitled to compensation either. As long as your injuries have significantly impacted your life, you could hold the liable party accountable and recover compensation for your suffering. A bus accident attorney in Arcadia, CA at Simmrin Law Group can help you determine whether you have met the ground necessary to pursue your case.
Some of the most common types of catastrophic injuries our former bus accident clients have endured include:
- Lacerations that lead to septic shock
- Traumatic brain injuries, second impact syndrome, penetrating brain injuries, and concussion
- Paralysis, back injuries, neck injuries, whiplash, herniated discs, and spinal cord injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, muscle sprains and strains, and compound fractures or broken bones
- Emotional trauma, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, severe anxiety, and psychological distress
These are only a few examples of the types of bus accident injuries that may warrant legal action against the liable party. If you are still unsure whether you have the right to demand justice for your damages, be sure to contact our experienced legal team to discuss your opportunities for financial relief further.
For a free legal consultation with a bus accident lawyer serving Arcadia, call (310) 896-2723
How Our Bus Accident Legal Team Will Help You Prove Fault
After being involved in a bus accident, there are many benefits to having a reputable bus accident attorney on your side. While you cope with the psychological torment of the incident, figure out how to cover your costs, and begin to heal from your injuries, our team can work tirelessly behind the scenes to uncover the identities of those responsible. Some examples of parties who could share fault for your bus accident damages include:
- Drunk, drugged, distracted, drowsy, or aggressive bus drivers
- Reckless or irresponsible passengers on the bus
- The owner of the bus that hit you
- The bus company that employs bus drivers and hires maintenance workers
- Irresponsible or negligent bus maintenance workers or safety inspectors
- Bus parts designers, distributors, Manufacturers, producers, suppliers, and retail stores
- The city of Arcadia
- Arcadia Transit Dial a Ride
- Arcadia Transit Fixed Route
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
What an Attorney Does
In addition to revealing the identities of those responsible for causing your injuries, you can also rely on your car accident lawyer to handle every legal detail of your case. This may include:
- Thoroughly investigating the cause of the bus crash
- Collecting compelling evidence to prove fault and negligence
- Speaking with witnesses and securing expert testimony
- Reviewing crash data and police reports with bus accident reconstructionists
- Going over your damages to determine the value of your bus accident claim
- Determining whether you can file a claim with the insurance company, bring your bus accident case to court, or a combination of both
- Advocating for your rights with the insurance company and at trial
- Negotiating the terms of your insurance settlement and protecting you from being taken advantage of
- Regularly updating you when there are case status changes
Arcadia Bus Accident Lawyer Near Me (310) 896-2723
Common Causes of Arcadia Bus Accidents
Reviewing the cause of your bus accident in Arcadia is essential. This will be the best way to figure out who is responsible for causing your injuries and, therefore, liable for compensating you for your damages.
Many bus accidents are caused by irresponsible or negligent bus operators. If a bus driver got behind the wheel while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, is too tired to drive safely, or lacked the experience to operate a public transportation or school bus, they may be held accountable when they cause a collision.
However, other motorists could also be responsible for the same types of negligent driving. If you were a passenger on a bus when you were critically injured, the driver of the vehicle that hit you could be at fault.
The Bus Company
Alternatively, the bus company could also be held accountable for the actions of their bus drivers. If they failed to do their due diligence when hiring bus drivers, failed to make necessary repairs to the bus, or were in violation of state or federal bus or transportation regulations, they could be liable for your losses.
Additionally, bus accidents can also be caused by dangerous conditions on Arcadia roadways. When potholes remain unfilled, street signs are missing, or the roads are improperly secured when conducting road construction work, the city of Arcadia, the California Department of Transportation, and other parties who are responsible for road safety or maintenance could be to blame. You can find out more about who could be sued for your damages as your attorney completes their in-depth investigation into the cause of your bus wreck.
Hire a Bus Accident Lawyer in Arcadia, CA, for Help with Your Claim
Your bus accident injuries may have had a significant impact on your life. But there is no reason why you should be forced to deal with the fallout when another party is liable. With Simmrin Law Group advocating for you, you can rest easier. Having a reputable Arcadia bus accident lawyer at our personal injury firm on your side could make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
We will provide zealous legal representation every step of the way so the at-fault party is brought to justice. Schedule your 100% free consultation as soon as today when you fill out our online contact form or call our office to get started.