As a truck accident victim recovering in Garden Grove, you have questions about how to handle your case. You want to make sure that you recover all the damages you’re eligible for. Our Garden Grove truck accident lawyer understands what you’re going through and can help every step of the way.
At Simmrin Law Group, our team of personal injury lawyers in Garden Grove is dedicated to helping you recover from the losses you’ve experienced. We offer a free consultation to all of our new clients.
What You Need to Know About California Personal Injury Claims
When suffering injuries due to another’s negligence, it’s understandable to want time to focus on health alone. However, delaying legal action could decrease your ability to receive fair damages down the road.
The Two Year Deadline
California’s statute of limitations gives just two years from a truck accident victim to file a claim seeking compensation from the other parties. This applies whether recovering from minor sprains or life-altering disabilities, requiring most people to act quickly despite fragility.
Missing the deadline bars subsequent claims entirely, so you should file your claim as soon as possible.
Measuring the Limitations Period
Understanding the time you have to file can be difficult when you’re injured. The two-year clock commences on the date of the accident. Yet determining the moment of injury is hard when you have delayed injuries.
Then, the deadline restarts from the date you could have reasonably known about it. To avoid missing the deadline, you should file your claim as soon as you can.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Garden Grove, call (310) 896-2723
Why Choose Simmrin Law Group?
With decades of experience handling personal injury cases, we have the experience necessary to maximize the value of your claim and achieve the best possible outcome. Our attorneys stay updated on the latest developments in personal injury law so we can give your case the dedicated focus it requires.
Unlike some firms that take on all types of legal matters, we limit our practice areas so that our Garden Grove truck accident attorneys can deeply understand the issues you are facing. This knowledge gives us an edge in negotiations with insurance companies.
Benefits of Hiring Our Law Firm
When you hire our law firm, you also benefit from our extensive investigation process. We will gather all relevant documents like medical records, police reports, photos, and witness statements. Thorough preparation is essential to building a strong case.
We have the resources and experience to battle large insurance companies on your behalf. Our decades of trial success mean we will not hesitate to take your case in front of a jury if we cannot reach a fair settlement.
Finally, our commitment to helping those who have been hurt or mistreated means you can trust us to advocate for your rights and interests. When you choose us, you choose a team of dedicated attorneys who will fight hard to maximize the value of your personal injury claim.
Garden Grove Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (310) 896-2723
Proving Fault and Recovering the Compensation You Deserve
Accidents caused by negligent truck drivers and companies require serious accountability. Our Garden Grove truck accident attorney knows how to determine liability and demonstrate improper actions that led to the collision. We analyze items like cell phone records, weigh station logs, driving records, maintenance documents, black box data, road conditions, and more to show who is at fault.
Establishing responsibility is key to recovering the maximum settlement to pay all your expenses and losses. With our experience in documenting lifelong effects, we help clients get compensated in full. We can help you recover damages such as:
- Medical expenses: The at-fault party will need to provide funds to cover the treatment costs you incur from past and future medical care. This includes expenses like surgery, hospitalization, therapy, medications, medical equipment, and more required to address all the injuries and health issues their negligence caused in the collision.
- Lost wages: You can seek compensation to reimburse you for lost time at work and the impact on your lifetime earning potential due to absence from your job caused by accident-related injuries, whether in the past or long term. This recognizes how the at-fault party’s reckless actions impaired your ability to support yourself and your family financially.
- Property damage: You can demand reimbursement for the repair or replacement of any personal assets involved in the crash that their actions diminished in value, such as a totaled vehicle or damaged goods. This aims to make you whole again financially after losses inflicted by the at-fault party.
- Pain and suffering: We can assign a monetary value to remedies like the physical and mental anguish you endured during treatment and ongoing recovery from negligence.
- Lost future earning potential: Resources that compensate for the projected effects of permanent disability from major or chronic injuries downgrading your ability to work and capabilities throughout a normal career.
- Loss of consortium: These damages can provide any spouse or partner support after you’ve been injured in a Garden Grove truck crash. They can receive compensation for loss of intimacy, connection, quality time, and overall enjoyment of life.
The damages you recover will depend on the severity of your injuries. You deserve peace of mind from proper financial remedies after what you’ve endured, and our team is ready to help you obtain it.
Contact Us Today if You’ve Been Injured in a Garden Grove Truck Accident
At Simmrin Law Group, we’re ready to help you recover the losses you’ve suffered, and our Garden Grove truck accident lawyer will hold the liable parties accountable. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, contact us today for a free case evaluation.