You need to get professional help on your side quickly if you are accused of a criminal act in La Mirada. Speaking with a legal professional immediately can increase your odds of successfully resolving the charges you are facing, so you can move forward with your life.
The team at the Simmrin Law Group is here to build your defense if you are accused of an infraction, misdemeanor, or felony. You can reach out to our criminal defense lawyers in La Mirada right now to get the help you need to build a strong defense against the charges you are facing.
We Know What It Takes to Handle Any Criminal Charge
You can face a number of different criminal charges in the court system in La Mirada. Depending upon your situation, you could be charged with a:
- Drug Crime. Drug crimes can include acts like drug possession and possession for sale.
- Sex Crime. You could be accused of acts such as rape or sexual battery.
- Property Crime. The state of California treats arson and trespassing as property crimes.
- Theft Crime. Both grand theft and petty theft are examples of theft crimes.
- White Collar Crime. Embezzlement and fraud are common white-collar crimes.
- Violent Crimes. Some of the most serious crimes in California, such as murder, are violent crimes.
The professionals at the Simmrin Law Group can help you handle any of these criminal charges. You can even get help handling traffic violations by reaching out to our DUI lawyers in La Mirada as soon as you are arrested.
Get Help Building a Strong Defense in La Mirada
Individuals who get professional help handling a criminal accusation can improve their odds of beating the charges they are facing. The professionals at the Simmrin Law Group know what it takes to help clients in your situation. We are ready to:
- Monitor police activity related to your case
- Move to block evidence against you
- Work to get your charges reduced, or even dismissed
- Work with expert witnesses to build your defense
- Stand up for you in and out of the courtroom
Our team can offer you the professional assistance you need with each legal hurdle you can face in La Mirada. Make sure you have a strong defense by speaking with us as soon as possible following an arrest.
Criminal Charges Can Lead to Harsh Penalties in La Mirada
It’s important that you get professional help handling your legal case in La Mirada, as a conviction can have serious impacts on the rest of your life. Criminal convictions can come with a wide range of different penalties in California, including:
- Fines and restitution payments to victims
- Years of time in jail or prison
- Supervised or unsupervised probation
Note that these are only the most common penalties handed down for a criminal conviction in the court system in La Mirada. Other penalties can include:
- The suspension of your driver’s license
- Mandatory attendance in an alcohol treatment program
- Mandatory attendance in an anger management class
- Registry as a sex offender in the state of California
Defend yourself from these serious consequences by reaching out to a La Mirada criminal defense lawyer right now.
Get Help with All Aspects of Your Legal Case
Criminal cases in La Mirada can quickly become very complicated. You may need immediate assistance to correctly handle interviews with police officers and prosecutors. Anything you say during these interviews can be used against you, so you should stay quiet until your criminal defense lawyer arrives.
A legal professional can also help you handle any plea bargains you are offered by prosecutors. Your lawyer can go over these deals with a fine-tooth comb to make sure they are in your best interest before you accept them.
The team at the Simmrin Law Group can work aggressively to get the charges you are facing reduced or dismissed outright. Let us construct a strong defense that is courtroom ready. Our team can even help you handle bail hearings and other legal challenges. You can put yourself in good hands by contacting us now.
Let a La Mirada Criminal Defense Lawyer Protect You
Dealing with a criminal accusation in La Mirada can be incredibly challenging if you don’t get professional help on your side. Fortunately, the Simmrin Law Group is standing by to get to work on your defense. You can speak with our criminal defense lawyers in La Mirada right now by completing our online contact form or calling (310) 997-4688.
Start getting the legal advice you need today with a FREE consultation.