The court system in South Gate handles anyone charged with a criminal act very harshly. You can end up facing steep penalties if you are convicted of an infraction, misdemeanor, or a felony. Getting professional help right away from a criminal defense lawyer in South Gate can improve your chances of beating a criminal charge.
The Simmrin Law Group can take on your case today. We’ve built our reputation on helping clients just like you. Get experienced advice from criminal defense lawyers when you need it by contacting us today.
We Can Help No Matter What Charge You’re Facing
Get expert advice about your case right now.
A criminal charge can throw you off balance. You could be accused of criminal acts and attacked by high-powered prosecutors who are determined to get a conviction. That’s where the Simmrin Law Group comes in.
We have experience handling a wide range of criminal charges. We have the know-how to build your defense if you’ve been charged with a:
We’ll take on driving under the influence (DUI) cases and weapons charges. Our criminal defense lawyers can help you handle both state and federal charges. No matter what charge you’re facing, we have the legal expertise to build your defense.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving South Gate, call (310) 928-9347
You Deserve Help Every Step of the Way
We’ll build your defense with our legal expertise.
Facing a criminal charge doesn’t mean you’ll just be taken before a judge and quickly squared away. The court system in South Gate is incredibly complicated and any legal battle will have multiple steps that need handled carefully. A criminal defense lawyer will provide you with help:
- During Legal Interviews. You will probably be questioned by police officers and prosecutors if you’ve been accused of a criminal act. These interviews can trap you. A criminal defense lawyer can advise you what to say and protect you.
- At a Bail Hearing. You might be offered bail by the court. During a bail hearing, a judge will decide how much money you have to pay to stay free before your criminal trial. You can improve your odds of getting a reasonable amount of bail by working with a criminal defense lawyer.
- With Plea Bargaining. Prosecutors sometimes offer plea bargains to quickly resolve a case. These deals require you to plead guilty in exchange for lesser charges. You should have a legal professional on your side go over any deal to make sure it isn’t unfair before you accept.
- In the Courtroom. If your case goes to court, you can improve your odds of winning by working with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. You need help from a lawyer that understands the strategies that win cases in South Gate.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (310) 928-9347
Pick a Criminal Defense Lawyer with a Record of Success
The Simmrin Law Group has made its name by beating prosecutors and protecting clients. We offer our clients:
- Help When They Need It. Delaying too long in a criminal case can be disastrous. We’ll start helping you right away with a FREE consultation.
- Courtroom Experience. Handling the ups and downs of a trial can be difficult. We have years of experience dealing with cases and we know what to expect.
- Legal Expertise. Our criminal defense lawyers worked hard to become experts in the legal field. We understand what you need and how to build a solid defense in South Gate.
- Transparent Communication. We believe our clients should be kept up-to-date about their cases. We’ll keep you informed about what’s happening and what steps we’re going to take to protect you.
Click to contact our Criminal Defense Lawyers today
Common Questions about Criminal Charges in South Gate
The criminal justice system can be hard to understand. We’re here to answer any questions you have.
Is there any hope after an arrest?
Your legal battle is just starting if you’ve been arrested. Nothing has been proved yet, and a criminal defense lawyer can take on your case and support you. You can improve your odds of beating a criminal charge by:
- Not Fighting. It can be difficult to remain polite after an arrest, but it is in your best interests to cooperate with the police officers around you.
- Staying Quiet. While remaining polite is important, you should also not talk about your case. Anything you say can be turned against you later on. Get professional help before you talk to the police or prosecutors about the charges you’re facing.
- Getting Help. You have the right to work with a criminal defense lawyer. Your lawyer can protect you from unscrupulous practices and ensure that you don’t say anything that will weaken your case.
Can you take a plea bargain?
Plea bargains are generally not in your best interest. They leave a permanent mark on your record. However, in some situations, your criminal defense lawyer can negotiate a deal that is fair for you.
What happens if you get convicted?
The threat of a conviction can frighten anyone. The exact penalties for a conviction vary based on the crime you are charged with. You could be sentenced to time in prison or jail and fines. Many times, the court will include some form of probation in a sentence.
Can a lawyer promise to win your case?
Promising to win every case is irresponsible. Instead, the Simmrin Law Group promises clients steadfast support. We promise to use all of our legal know-how and experience to fight for you from the time you contact us for help until the time your case is resolved.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help Dealing with Criminal Charges in South Gate Today
Criminal charges can change the course of your life. You don’t have to fight for your freedom on your own. The Simmrin Law Group’s criminal defense lawyers in South Gate can provide you with the help you need. We understand what you’re going through and we’re ready to protect you in and out of court. You can fill out our online contact form or call us at (310) 997-4688 to get started now.