Criminal charges punish individuals who break the laws in Irvine, CA. It can be difficult to beat these charges even if you are falsely accused. Individuals convicted of a criminal act can be sentenced to:
- Jail or prison time
- High fines
- Community service
- Completing a substance addiction or anger management program
- Registering as a sex offender for a sex crime
If you have been accused of committing a crime, you should move quickly to hire a legal professional who can protect your rights and determine a legal strategy that seeks the best outcome for your situation. You can reach out to Simmrin Law Group to get legal guidance right away. Our team of Irvine criminal defense lawyers can start building your defense today. We offer a free initial consultation so that you can learn about your legal options and next steps.
We Can Build Your Defense No Matter What Criminal Charges You’re Facing in Irvine
There are many different criminal charges in Irvine. The legal team at Simmrin Law Group can help you fight charges for driving under the influence (DUI). We’ll provide you with professional help addressing weapons charges. We have years of experience aggressively defending our clients from state and federal charges, along with charges related to the following:
Drug crime charges can involve:
- Drug possession
- Possession for sale
- Intent to sell marijuana
- Drug trafficking
We can help you fight property crime charges for:
California uses many sex crime charges, including:
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
You can face theft crime charges for:
- Petty theft
- Grand theft
Serious violent crime charges can include:
- Domestic violent
- Domestic abuse
We can help you handle white-collar crimes such as:
- Probation violations
For a free legal consultation with a criminal defense lawyer serving Irvine, call (310) 928-9347
We Can Help You Throughout Your Legal Battle in Irvine
Criminal charges take time to resolve. Multiple hurdles in the legal system can be conquered with the assistance of our Irvine criminal defense lawyer. Our legal team can help you with:
Interviews About Your Case
Police officers and prosecutors may question you, so legal professionals recommend that you do not go into these interviews on your own. It is vitally important that you have a criminal defense lawyer on your side to protect you from unfair questioning and ensure you don’t say anything that could damage your case.
Remember, everything you say to the police or prosecutors can be used against you. These individuals have years of experience getting people to incriminate themselves, even when they’re innocent. Get legal protection on your side before any interview.
You may be offered a bail hearing, depending on your situation. Bail allows you to pay a fee to remain out of jail or prison before your criminal case. A criminal defense lawyer can argue for a lower bail amount, allowing you to stay free while fighting for your future.
Negotiations With Prosecutors
Many criminal cases never go to court. Instead, they are resolved through a series of negotiations involving the prosecutor. A skilled criminal defense lawyer from our team serving Irvine, CA, can argue your side of the case. Our goal is always to get criminal charges dismissed or reduced, allowing our clients to move on with their lives.
Some criminal cases end up before a judge and jury. We will offer you an aggressive defense in the courtroom. We have years of experience with the court systems in Irvine, and we’ll put our legal know-how to work for you.
Irvine Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (310) 928-9347
Choose the Law Firm that Can Defend You During Your Irvine Criminal Case
Beating criminal charges can be difficult. Simmrin Law Group understands what you’re going through. We stand up for our clients using our:
- Years of experience
- Expert legal knowledge
- Sterling client support
We’ll fight for you every step of the way, working to ensure the court system treats you fairly.
Click to contact our Criminal Defense Lawyers today
Our Defense Lawyers Will Seek Evidence to Support Your Irvine Criminal Case
Part of our job as your legal advocate is to present strong evidence that tells your side of the story and raises reasonable doubt about the alleged events that occurred.
As we investigate your case and weigh the prosecution’s evidence, we will seek evidence such as:
- Witness statements: We can speak with people who saw or know what happened in the alleged events and explain what they saw or heard. We can also bring in character witnesses who can vouch for morals to present a complete picture of who you are.
- Camera footage or surveillance footage: Any videos that documented the events in question could help us prove your case. These images can give jurors a picture of the scene of the alleged crime and help explain what did or did not take place. This important footage can be captured by a witness bystander or a surveillance camera from a nearby business or home.
- Expert witness statements: We can seek the professional opinion of specialists who can explain the alleged crime(s) and why you did not or could not have committed it.
Your case may contain evidence that we do not list here. Each case is unique and has its own evidence. We will use everything we can to build your case and fight against the charges you face.
You Are Not Alone in Your Legal Fight in Irvine, CA
Our Irvine criminal defense attorneys are here to protect your rights, explain all charges you face and how the laws apply to your case, and answer your questions and concerns. We know that fighting criminal charges is difficult, but we are here to help you get through it and seek a resolution for your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Answer Your Questions about Irvine Criminal Charges
We understand that criminal charges can be difficult to understand. Our legal team can help you learn more about:
Dealing With an Arrest
You should take every arrest seriously. Once you are under arrest, everything you do can impact your future. Make sure you take the right steps by:
- Remaining polite. It’s important not to start fights with police officers. Attempt to follow their directions and stay calm after an arrest.
- Staying quiet. Anything you say may be turned against you later. You should remain quiet around police officers until you have an Irvine criminal defense lawyer present. Our attorneys know the strategies that police use during this phase of the process. A person who does not know them can easily fall into a trap they cannot get out of, such as a false confession. You can always request a right to invoke counsel. This means you want a lawyer present before you answer any more questions. Once you ask that a lawyer be present for questioning, all police interrogation must stop immediately.
- Getting help. The faster you get legal help on your side, the better your odds of winning your case will be. You can start getting help right away from Simmrin Law Group. We are standing by and ready to defend your case.
Judging a Plea Bargain
Plea bargains are deals that require you to admit guilt in exchange for lessened charges. Prosecutors often offer these deals in criminal cases. We have found that many of these deals work against the best interests of our clients. You should not accept any plea bargain without first allowing a criminal defense lawyer to check it out.
Understanding Possible Penalties
The penalties for a criminal act can vary wildly. Depending on the charges you face, you could be incarcerated, fined, or placed on probation. Here at Simmrin Law Group, we work hard to prove your innocence or get your case dismissed so that you don’t have to face any penalties.
We want to help you avoid any convictions. If you have a felony conviction on your record, it could affect you in multiple ways for years to come. You will lose certain rights, such as the right to vote, own a firearm, or serve on a jury. You also could lose your job, your driver’s license, or custody of your child. A conviction almost guarantees you won’t be able to pursue housing and education opportunities that could improve your quality of life.
We understand that convictions can permanently take away your freedom, so we take your charges seriously. When our Irvine criminal defense attorneys lead your case, we will exhaust every option to get you the best results that benefit you and your family.
Start Fighting Criminal Charges in Irvine Today
You will have the best chance of beating a criminal charge if you get professional help immediately. Simmrin Law Group can build your defense today. Our team of criminal defense lawyers in Irvine will fight for you in and out of the courtroom. You can learn more about your options right now by calling us or completing our online contact form.