You can get professional legal support right now if you are facing a criminal charge in Redondo Beach, CA. Individuals who work with legal professionals are more likely to successfully resolve infraction, misdemeanor, and felony charges than those who try to handle criminal accusations alone.
Take charge of your future by reaching out to the Simmrin Law Group. Our criminal defense lawyers in Redondo Beach are ready to focus on your case right now. Let us review your legal options so we can prepare your defense now.
Get Fast Legal Help in Redondo Beach
You need to secure legal help right away after an arrest in Redondo Beach. You can protect yourself when dealing with criminal charges by:
- Staying Quiet. You should not speak with police officers or prosecutors about your case until you’ve contacted a criminal defense lawyer. Everything you say can be turned against you, so do not discuss your case
- Cooperating with Police Officers. It is important that you obey the orders you are given after an arrest. Refusing to comply with police officers can lead to additional criminal charges
- Calling a Criminal Defense Lawyer. You have the right to legal representation. You should take advantage of this right by contacting a legal professional right away. The faster you get help, the faster your lawyer can begin working on your defense
Reaching out to a criminal defense lawyer quickly can allow your lawyer to speak with witnesses, monitor the police investigation into your case, and stand with you during interviews with police officers and prosecutors.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving Redondo Beach, call (310) 928-9347
Understand Criminal Charges in Redondo Beach
California can prosecute individuals for a wide range of criminal acts. Depending on the accusations you are facing you could be charged with a(n):
Of these charges, infractions are the least severe. They generally only lead to fines. A conviction for a misdemeanor and felony can have more severe consequences, including:
- Jail Time
- Prison Time
- The Loss of Your Driver’s License
Some individuals who are convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony may also be forced to:
- Attend an Alcohol Treatment Program
- Go to Anger Management Classes
- Give Up the Right to Own Firearms
- Register as a Sex Offender
You can increase your odds of beating a criminal accusation in Redondo Beach by reaching out to a criminal defense lawyer. Let the Simmrin Law Group start working on your case today. We may be able to help you secure a fair plea bargain or win your case in court.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (310) 928-9347
Stand Up to Any Criminal Charge in California
California’s legal codes list out many different criminal charges. Individuals can be charged with anything from vandalism to murder. These criminal acts are divided into a number of categories for ease of understanding.
Individuals in Redondo Beach could face criminal prosecution for:
- Theft or Property Crimes
- Sex or Violent Crimes
- Drug or White-Collar Crimes
Additionally, you may face federal charges in some cases. The federal court system has a reputation for handing down harsher penalties for a conviction, so it is important that you get professional help on your side if you are charged with a federal crime.
The team at the Simmrin Law Group can go over the charges you are facing. Our professional criminal defense lawyers can help you deal with state or federal charges. You can even reach out to our DUI lawyers in Redondo Beach if you are dealing with a charge for a traffic violation.
Click to contact our Criminal Defense Lawyers today
Focus on Resolving Your Case in Redondo Beach
Every criminal charge in Redondo Beach is unique. The professionals at the Simmrin Law Group can focus on your unique needs when you are accused of a crime. Depending on your situation, we may be able to:
- Secure You a Plea Bargain. Plea bargains require you to plead guilty in exchange for lessened charges. In some cases, this is the best way to protect your future after you are charged with a crime
- Block Evidence Against You. Sometimes, a criminal defense lawyer may be able to block evidence if police officers did not follow proper procedures during their investigations. This can weaken the case against you
- Have Your Case Dismissed. If there is not enough evidence to make a strong case against you, the case may be dismissed outright. This allows you to immediately move on with your life
- Fight for You in Court. Your lawyer can also stand up for you if your case proceeds to court in Redondo Beach. Let us use proven arguments to support your case in court
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
A Redondo Beach Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help
You don’t have to try to handle criminal charges alone. Get the support you need from the Simmrin Law Group’s criminal defense lawyers in Redondo Beach. You can reach us by filling out our online contact form, or calling (310) 997-4688.
Speak with us now to get a FREE case evaluation.